Click here to know more about the IFSC Solidarity Program.
Both Event Organizers (EOs) will provide free accommodation for a fixed number of Athletes.
Rooms will be allocated according to the following continental distribution:
Munich WCH Gijon WCH
Oceania 2 4
Asia 3 16
Africa 2 4
Europe 0 10
Panamerica 3 16
Athletes will be accommodated in multi-bedded rooms.
The IFSC will support travel costs for a maximum of 750€/country.
Money will be given directly to the Athletes after the events and, in any case, only if the selected Athletes finally compete in the World Championships.
Funds will be allocated according to the following continental distribution:
Nr of countries
How to Apply
If you think your Federation is eligible for the Solidarity Program, send the names of the Athletes to your Continental Council President:
- Africa: IFSC Office – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia: Mr. Anthony Seah – email@example.com
- Europe: Mr. Wolfgang Wabel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oceania: Mr. James Maguire – email@example.com
- Pan-America: Mr. Alfredo Velazquez – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline for submitting the list is June 15th
Please provide an equal number of males and females.
- The Continental Councils will make the selection based on the continental quota (according to the tables above) and report to the IFSC Executive Board by Friday, June 27th
- Definitive list to be published after the Executive Board evaluation.
- Continental Councils: see list above
- Jérôme Meyer – Sport Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audrey Boutet – Sport Assistant: email@example.com
- Francesca Jengo – Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org